- By keeping current on tax law changes, pending and proposed legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise that everyone deserves throughout the year.
Audit Representation & Tax Resolution
During our years of experience dealing with many taxing authorities, we have achieved a level of competence that can ensure our clients they are being properly and thoroughly represented before the Internal Revenue Service and Franchise Tax Board. We represent numerous clients every year before the Internal Revenue Service, Franchise Tax Board, Employment Development Department, Workers Comp, Board of Equalization, and out of state taxing agencies.
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth to develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. We provide comprehensive and flexable strategies that address the issues affecting your business. The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Entity type selection
- Business start-up & acquisitions
- Financial & retirement decisions
- Estate, Trust & Gift planning
Well organized financial records ensure your business operations will run more efficiently and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you with monthly, quarterly or day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.